Skip to content

Standard Supply Contract  – Moving into Ottawa River Power’s Service area this Standard Supply Contract is necessary in order to have service supplied to your property.  You can fill it out and send it to our office via email or mail, or bring it in in person.

Move out Form – Moving out of your current service address?  Please fill out this form to ensure that service in your name is stopped on the move out date.