Skip to content

To find out if your multi-unit property qualifies for bulk-metering, your property must fall into one of the following categories:

  • A property as defined in the Condominium Act, 1998:
  • A residential complex as defined in the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 or
  • A property that includes one or more dwellings and that is owned or leased by a co-operative as defined in the Co-operative Corporations Act.

If you meet one of the above categories, and would like to apply for bulk metering, please fill out the following declaration form and submit it to us either in person or by emailing [email protected]

Declaration Form for Bulk Metered Multi-Unit Residential Premises