Your personal information is collected on this form by Ottawa River Power under the authority of the Electricity Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. A.
- to confirm your identify, respond to your inquiries and maintain business relations with you;
- to deliver and maintain electricity service;
- to bill and collect payment;
- to establish your credit worthiness;
- to register you for pre-authorized payment;
- for legal, regulatory and market operations requirements;
- to help prevent or investigate fraud, theft of power or other breaches of the law;
- to provide you with information about our services, the electricity industry, energy conservation and rates;
- to request your participation in surveys or contests; or
- to notify you about events or causes sponsored by Ottawa River Power Corporation or our affiliates.
If you have any questions about this collection, the ways in which your personal information may be used by Ottawa River Power, or would like further information about our privacy policies, please contact: email@example.com
2019 Rate Applications
Ottawa River Power Corporation applied to the Ontario Energy Board for distribution rates effective May 1, 2019. A typical residential customer would see an increase of approximately $0.61 per month.